Change Resilience Program - Staff, Management and Executives
The human brain is generally wired to be wary of change. It’s a survival instinct. We usually adapt to change because we have to, not because we want to or like it.
We’ve partnered with several organisations in the public and private sector to help them with their rapid and ongoing change.
“Southern Cross Coaching & Development provided positive learning based on how we think as individuals and work as a community. Your learning & teaching should be celebrated!” (HR Business Partner, Campbelltown City Council)
- A common language across all staff so they can better understand how to support each other through difficult times
- Improved communications up, down, and across the organisation
- Staff and managers are much more likely to support the change rather than resist it
- Vastly improved resilience to change and hugely improved ability to cope with even extreme change
- Hugely improved leadership and change management Skills
- Positive action plans for staff to implement as soon as they leave the training
“Excellent training! I learnt things I needed to know but didn’t know how to access.
Many of SCC&D’s consultants have worked within Organisational Development, Human Resources and Change Management across a wide variety of entities.
This training is available customised to public and private sector organisations. We are recognised Local Government
Visit our website and have a look at a selection of our Change Management programs for Local Councils, or our general Change Management programs. We tailor all of our training programs to your specific required outcomes.
Alternatively, contact us for an informal discussion to explore how SCC&D can assist your organisation. Call (02) 7901 5618, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you, and supporting you through these turbulent – but often exciting - times of change!
The Team at Southern Cross Coaching & Development